Saturday, August 12, 2006

Let's Get Together, Yeah Yeah Yeah

I have loved hearing about so many of you & what you are all up to! It's pretty amazing how our lives have all changed over the last 10 (give or take) years.

I will be in Olympia, staying at my parents, from Aug. 26th until Sept. 6th. I will basically be a "dissertation widow" during that time so I'm bringing the boys up to torture their grandparents! Since so many of you are up there, I think it sounds fun to get together.

My thoughts are to gather at Tolmie State Park for lunch on a weekday...I am pretty sure most of us have been there before. I am obviously flexible with the day, but I'm thinking of Tuesday the 29th or Wednesday the 30th since it will be before school starts for your kids. I'm thinking we can each bring our own picnic lunches & I'm planning on bringing my boys. Soooo...now it's your turn to let me know if you are coming & which day works out best for you! I am actually heading out to Utah on the 16th & will be without internet service until I get to Washington, so please let me know before then if you plan to come & which day will work out best. Based on your schedules, I'll let everyone know which day it is by the night of the 15th.

Hope to see many of you while I'm there!

5 comments:

CBlount said...

I'm there!! My schedule pretty much goes along with Kelly's, so whatever she let's you know, just sign me up for what works! We can meet at my house, too, sometime to get the kids together or if the mom's want to get together one night without the little devils:)

Mollie said...

Of course you know to count me in, but I do have an dentist appt. Wednesday at three so Tuesday may be better.

enickel said...

I will be there! It will be so much fun to see you all. Just let me know which day, since they both work for me. We need to do another get together at Christmas also. Any offers?

sherrie said...

erika, i'm game for christmas and can't wait. wish i could see you all in washington this month. be sure to take plenty of pics and post...hey erika i'm going to boston next week and i know you lived there. any suggestions for stuff to see or do?

Michelle said...

okay! it looks like Tuesday is a good option. Let's plan on meeting there at 11:30. If any of you have conflicts, call me at my parents (I'll be there starting the 27th). this will be so fun - can't wait to see you guys!