Saturday, August 12, 2006

A little about Chanda




Hey, fun to read everyones messages and see pictures of everyones kids. Melissa (Louden) Janish would probably love to have an invite from you, Michelle. Her email address is melrenee25@yahoo.com. She has a little boy, Jonah, who is about 1 1/2 years old. She is due sometime in Dec. with a little girl. She is living in Colorado Springs. She will be in Lacey for a visit this September.
Chris and I just moved back to Lacey in June. Chris graduated from ASU with a business admin. degree. He is really wanting to go to Law School, but that will not be until fall of 2007. So mean while we rent the house right next door to the Browns which is of course right across the street from the McClellans. So as Kelly has written we are back in Lacey 1st ward. We are enjoying being back to slightly cooler temperatures and to familiar faces.
We have a son, Samuel Michael, who is 3 and a daughter, Sophia Marie, who is 18 months. And as Autumn wrote, we are expecting twin boys. The due date is Dec. 1, but they will probably be born before then considering my birthing history and that it is twins. We are really excited and of course slightly freaked out, but mostly excited. It is going to be a challenge to have 4 kids aged 3 and under but it will also be so fun and rewarding. The Lord obviously thinks we can handle it all, so we will lean on his confidence. That is all I have to say about us, but look forward to reading more about the rest of you. Oh and Liz (Hohaia) Grimes is back in town. She is living with her parents for a few months while her husband finishes his degree in Chemistry. Then I believe they will move up to Pullman for Grad School. They have 3 boys, ages 6 1/2, 4 or 5 and 1. So she is back in Lacey 1st ward, also.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Chanda - your little boy looks so much like Bud! and is that Tia with your family? CRAZY!! I'll see YOU for sure in a couple of weeks!

Michelle said...

p.s. i'll send out that invite to melissa asap.

Mollie said...

Hello old friend! Your kiddos are so cute! I agree with Michelle, Sam looks like a Cameron! Hopefully we can all get together soon and catch up in person!

Autumn said...

You made it on!! Thanks to Michelle. Cute pics!! I'll see you in a couple days. Get Liz's email so she can join.

sherrie said...

hey chanda...glad you could join in on the o-town fun. your kids are cute, it's good to see chris again too...haunting memories of the old singles ward quickly came back. hahaha

Angela said...

WOW! Chanda, you are so amazing! I never guessed you would be the one with all the kids! You must be like me, your husband looks at you, and you get pregnant! Man, I guess I can make it with four 6 and under, if you are doing it with four 3 and under!!! I'm totally impressed with you girl! It was so fun to see those pictures.

Elizabeth C said...

Wow Chanda! Twins!! You are amazing!! I love to see these adorable pics of your kids!