Friday, August 11, 2006
Congrats, Erika and Marshall!!
Happy 11th Anniversary Erika and Marshall!! Did you think you'd have accomplished so much by now...4 beautiful children with one on the way, a lot of schooling, living in several states and a foreign country, and working towards a medical degree. Along with being wonderful parents and active in the gospel! What a journey! Erika, could you have imagined all this when you were a senior in high school who found her eternal companion? Congrats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so sweet to remember. We have pretty much been celebrating all week. Marshall took me to the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill concert on Wednesday night and that was so much fun. As you know, we don't get much alone time, so it is great to take advantage every once in a while. Tonight we will eat popcorn and play scrabble!
erika congrats! that is a great accomplishment. and i'm jealous...even though i'm not a big country fan that concert is one i'd love to go to! here's to many more years of happily ever after...
Congratz!! I love it when people make it last. I am so jealous you got to go to that concert!! Lucky!! I also love scrabble. Nate and I always play games for backrub time. I lose a lot but it is still fun!!
congrats & thanks for the date idea...popcorn & scrabble sounds fun!
Post a Comment