Thursday, November 02, 2006

Super Pumpkins!

I love this blog...because we can talk about girly stuff and I love the other blog because we can keep in touch with the peeps who aren't on this blog! Ethan loves dressing up as superman, no matter what day it is...In fact I have a really HARD time getting him to let me wash the two superman shirts that he has! I love this first pic, because it shows a view of the BEAUTIFUL mountains that we have here in La Grande. There are amazing views here. Which is something that I love. The second pic, is of Rachel and a friend dressed up as pumpkins at the Trunk or Treat. I think that I am in for something if I think it's hard to get Ethan not to dress up...when Rachel gets older!!! Because from what I can tell from my nieces, girls are even more that way! :) We hope that you guys had a Super Halloween! :)

11 comments:

Angela said...

That IS a pretty pic of LaGrande, love the sideways hat on Ethan, and love your little pumpkin patch--full of adorable pumpkins!

jen bryner said...

hey!! you stole my "super" lines!!! cute pics though:)

sherrie said...

these are cute - your ethan sounds a lot like my sisters ethan who dresses up pretty much every day...he trades off between peter pan, batman, darth vader and captain hook. how cute are little boys with big imaginations!

Elizabeth C said...

Yah...we love the views here, I had to say Super Jen, it's what SuperMan starts with. :) How cute! Two Ethans that like to pretend. Your sis has great taste in names! :) How old is he Sherrie?

Elizabeth C said...

Plus Jen...It was a great idea...do you blame me for borrowing it?

jen bryner said...

nope, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!!! i still love you:)

sherrie said...

my sister's ethan turned 4 in may. i must say he's a little stud, must be the name right? ;)

Elizabeth C said...

heck yeaaaah Sher!

Celestia said...

Great pics Liz!! So cute!

Elizabeth C said...

Thanks guys!!

Celestia said...

Elizabeth you crack me up chica! (my comment) Stratton loves seeing pictures of Ethan (we were looking at your blog today too)