Monday, November 20, 2006

My blog

I just wanted to let you guys know that I finally started my own blog. It is still under construction as I am not totally happy with the layout yet, but I have a couple of posts. I'll try to keep it updated with the goings ons in our life, along with little tidbits of information that I find interesting. Anyway, here's the link: http://crunchytown.blogspot.com/

I haven't posted that Dave has pnomonia right now. Yuck. So he hasn't been able to work much lately due to that and due to the excessive rain. He worked today but he's been medicated since Thursday, so he was feeling a little better. But not much-- he was crashed by 7:30 tonight!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Is it okay if I put it on Lacey Mormon Posse Blog?

Carolyn said...

Yes that's fine.

Also, you're doing Washington Virtual Academy, right? Have you ever gone to any of their events? Are you going to the Gingerbread homes event on December 8? I got an invite to this and I'm considering going, but I'm not sure if this is too early since my kids aren't even close to "school age" yet. I just kind of wanted to get a feel for the people who use this program and maybe talk to people about it and find out how they like it, if they've used other curriculums and how it stacks up, etc. Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to go?