



Hello all!! Here are our Halloween pics! Each of my girls dressed as two things, one for a party we went to on Monday and one for Halloween. I knew they would get their costumes dirty and so we used costumes from last year and dress-up, for the party. Anyway, Monday, Riana was Dorothy (just like Anne and Bekah,) Sariah was Cinderella, Tierra was Minnie Mouse (just like Klare except Tia just had to dress herself in the clothes she wanted), and Karina was a princess. Tuesday, Riana was Elina from "Fairytopia/Mermaidia," Sariah was Genevieve from "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" (just like Kennedi), Tierra was a cheerleader, and Karina was an M & M. I am including the pics of the matching girls--Dorothy, Minnie Mouse, Genevieve, and also a pic of Princess Karina taking some of her first steps. :) Check the LMP blog and my personal blog for more pics.
6 comments:
So darling! I think it is so funny how we have all gone our different ways, but are living these parallel lives (with slight variations!). So fun!
yeah she's walking! that's great. looks like your girls had double the fun this halloween with two different outfits each - jealous.
I LOVE the pics of your ADORABLE little cuties Ang!!
That is so crazy Mollie! I couldn't believe it, as everyone posted. How awesome that we have people that know what we are going through. :) Thanks Sherrie! It is so fun that she is walking, even though she still crawls more than walks. But she'll get there. :) Thanks for all your awesome comments Liz. Love ya girl! You're the best. :)
I love how you dressed them up in two different outfits Angela! How fun getting to dress up your little girls! Very sweet!
I like Elizabeth's pretend comment for me. LOL. Finally I get to see their costumes. We came to Oly that night but too late. Are you going to post their other costumes too. (Is that ladybug costume with the tags still on yours in the guest room at Mom and Dads?)
Post a Comment