

So the other day as I was getting Kelsi ready to leave for Kindergarten, Andrew (who will be 2 in December) went upstairs to play in his room. Well, that is what I thought anyway. Once I realized he was being way too quiet, I went up there and found him in the bathroom putting on my makeup! I think I handled it pretty good because I didn't scream, I just ran to get the camera, which he was more than willing to pose for. Who knows, maybe he will be a famous makeup aritist someday...I just think he needs a little more daddy time!!!
7 comments:
you'll have to call him 'andrea' to tease him!!! how cute and funny!
That is awesome, all of my boys have done that once or twice. Mostly they just ruin my make-up, and everything else we own. Good job on the camera.
LOL Keri! Yah, when kids are being too quiet--at least my little guy, it means that he is getting into trouble! Good job on not screaming!! It is hard sometimes to not freak out, in the moment, and get the comedy out of the situation!! So good for you! Props girl!
Lacy's done that too once or twice. What a cutie pie!
Aren't you glad it was your makeup he found and not your collection of sharpies?
I think this post should be called, "My Pretty Boy"--Just kidding! ;) LOL! My kids have done this too! A few times I was wise enough to get pics! And not to scream. Once I even gave them some old makeup and supervised, thinking that it would help their curiosity! Not really. They loved it so much and begged and begged to do it again. I agree with Carolyn, at least it wasn't Sharpies. Ahh! Also LOL about Daddy time, I'm sure he just loves his Mommy and wants to be like her.
At least he got the eyeliner in the right spot! My Andrew did this too only he didn't get the mascara in the right spot...it was all over my living room carpet! What a mess.
sharpies....oh man. bekah found a sharpie once and decided to decorate our computer screen. oh yeah. talk about freaking out. amazingly, it DID come off, i think we used like mineral spirits or something....needless to say, that monitor died within that year. *sigh* kids. ;)
Post a Comment