Celebrating Friendship Over the Years & Across the Miles!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Help on my blog
Can anyone help me? I am having problems adding a picture to the side of my blog. I have tried it about 5 or 6 times and it keeps saying "errors on page" Can anyone who know about computers help me. I just wanted to spice up our blog a bit...thanks!
i only know how to do this with html coding and i would just give you the html code which i tried to do about 10 times now but the blogger comment nazi will not let me put html coding into a comment so...
if you want you can email me at shermydesign@gmail.com and i can explain it to you.
1 comment:
i only know how to do this with html coding and i would just give you the html code which i tried to do about 10 times now but the blogger comment nazi will not let me put html coding into a comment so...
if you want you can email me at shermydesign@gmail.com and i can explain it to you.
Post a Comment