Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Erika's Bday....

I'm probably the worst at remembering dates and things of that sort, but I believe it was Erika's Bday...I'm gonna take a guess here and say the 21st? Correct me if I'm wrong! But HAPPY BDAY ENICK...it's the big 3-0 right? Thanks for being a great friend and always a great example to me. We had a lot of fun memories together and whenever I remember high school - you are always there with your big white smile ;) It's so fun to see you and your beautiful family after all these years. Glad you are a part of my life!!! Love ya

8 comments:

Michelle said...

happy birthday, erika! welcome to 30! hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Enick, was it really your birthday? Wow! You just wait, when I have more time later, I'm going to have to post my 30 for you. I love you, hope you had a great birthday!

jen bryner said...

happy, happy birthday!! hope it was WONDERFUL:):)

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!! Do something nice for yourself... All Day!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Erika! Have a great day!

enickel said...

It was my birthday on the 21st. What a great memory you have Sher! I just got back from spending several days in Utah with Heather. Heather needed some time away from her kids and her husband flew her and myself to Utah. We took several trips to the mall and Deseret Book! I spent a pretty penny, and had a great time with my sisters. You guys are great.

Elizabeth C said...

Happy Birthday Erika!

Heather said...

I hope you had fun on your birthday. I know I did! Thanks for spending it coming to Utah to surprise me! I had so much fun and felt so much better coming home. This weekend of training was pretty tough, and it was like I was still on vacation for Matt. Poor guy. We overlapped today and he left for 11 days to Maryland while I was coming home from training.
I hope the trip was relaxing for you too. You being there was what really made it nice for me. We always have fun together.
I'll talk to you soon!