
Hey All!
I haven't really commented much on here but have read all your posts pretty regularly. I finally have something to say. After a lot of time wandering I finally found the perfect girl! And yes we're engaged!!
She's from Lacey 5th and some of you might know her, Jess Bell. She's living in Salt Lake right now but moving home 'cause our date is June 23. I'll be short but you can find out more at www.ShadandJess.com. If any of ya could send me your addresses I can get some invitations sent. Just email me at wagshad@hotmail.com.
7 comments:
shad that's awesome! congrats to both of you. i like many others i'm sure, would like to know more about your fiance! she's a doll ;) i'll email you my addy soon!
ok i just visited your website and all i can say is IT ROCKS! and i'm loving the song. i read "our story" so awesome ;) i love how you "mumbled" in an email - that's classic shad to me. hahahaha
Congratulations Shad! I'm happy for you, Jess seems like a great person. I wish you all the best!
Yahoo Shad!! Good goin I am going to Check out your sight soon.
Congrats! You've come a long way from those tuna can days. (We all have) I am sure you remember that car! The best is yet to come...
congratulations!!! your site was awesome, i loved all the pictures and info! she is so pretty:):) keep us updated! i sent you an email with my address and rachel's address for an announcement. i'm so excited for you guys!!
yay, shad! she's beautiful, and looks like she has lots of fun personality to boot! congrats, buddy!
Post a Comment