- always picks up the phone to talk to me
- pees in wicker baskets
- has the two cutest girls on earth
- breaks out her claws in times of peril
- is the hostess with the mostess
- does a fantastic lip-sync to "splish splash"
- is my fashion muse
- walks down the street with a towel on her head
- has admirable patience and love for her kids
- likes to tumble rocks
- grows the "great pumpkin" every year in her front yard
- plays cruise with me
- braves the ice storm when i come to visit
- is my fellow troll
- is a service diva - always helping others
- grooves to Boyz II Men
- owns the van I covet
- but is content to drive the buick
- always knows the tasties from costco
- isn't all that crazy about Subway
- is an extremely forgiving person
- except when you use her rembrandt toothpaste
- magnifies all of her busy leadership callings
- looks beautiful on homecoming court
- gets up with her hubby at 4 a.m., just to make him breakfast
- always follows her heart and stands up for what she believes in
- who I sometimes thought was the "enemy"
- but is now my best friend.
Thanks for being my sanity and for always making me laugh! Happy Birthday - I love you!
10 comments:
Awww, sis...i love you!
Happy Birthday Mollie!! I hope you have a beautiful day!
My favorite three memories with you (that I can remember- LOL): Visiting you in the bathroom, during Seminary. Escaping my roomates at Ricks and coming over to visit you! Good times! I loved it when you girls got me a bunch of gummy fish and a gummy shark for my Birthday and said that you hoped I found my one shark in the sea or something. So cute! And last, I will always remember when you prayed right after we crashed and thanked Heavenly Father for keeping us all safe. It was so incredible to me that you remembered, immediately, to thank Him. WOW!
happy bday - i so remember #2 ;)
Happy Birthday woman! Like Angela, I am grateful that I had you at Ricks to get away from my roommates, too. What would I have done without you that year?? I have many memories, most of them involve chasing after one guy or another....aren't we glad that part of our lives is over!?!
Happy Birthday mollie!
happy birthday!! i'm sorry i missed all the college stuff you guys were together for...it sounds like fun! what stands out to me is how many people it seems you have been there for and helped over all these years:) what a blessing to have so many people come back and thank you for just being yourself. i know you were always just being YOU, and i think it's awesome to see how Heavenly Father has used you and your great talents to support others. i hope your birthday was fun-filled and happy:):):)
Can you believe you are 28?! I still feel 20 only with bigger hips. Here is a song for you strait from your primary friend...
"You've had a birthday shout HURRAY! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to YOU!"
Love ya
Joy
Happy Birthday, Mollie! You were always a crazy little nut! I mean that in a good way! Are you still a junk-food junkie, like you were in high school? I just remember you ate so much junk and you never gained weight! I also remember that slumber party at your house when we were locked in the bathroom and we sprayed the air freshener under the door into someone's eyes. Were you inside or outside the door? Anyway, also all the rides in Chanda's fiesta and dragging you out of the bathroom at Seminary so I wouldn't be late for school! I miss you!
I think I remember Mollie's sister spending some time in the bathroom at seminary as well. hmmmm
And I think we drive the same van, I saw your reindeer nose, so the decal was covered up, but it looked like my Toyota, same color and everything.
Happy Birthday Mollie!
Post a Comment