Hi ladies, I thought I'd tell you about a fairly recent discovery of mine: Mineral Makeup. I saw an informercial and ordered some to try it, because I don't like the feel of chemical makeup on my skin, and I was amazed by what I discovered, not only does it look great, but I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all, and it's so pure you can even sleep in it. I went through Bare Minerals, but I have since researched on the internet and realized that there are several different companies that carry fairly the same product. Thought I'd share this wonderful discovery with you all. I love it. If you are interested check out the below links:
http://www.sheercover.com/
http://www.bareminerals.com/
http://www.everydayminerals.com/
http://www.simplykaren.com/allure_collection.htm
http://www.raesinimages.com/mineralmakeupstarterset.htm
I found some reviews:
There is no denying that mineral make-up is experiencing a surge in popularity. Women are finally discovering that they don't need to coat their faces in harmful chemicals to look beautiful. With their infomercials and placement in Sephora Boutiques, Bare Minerals by idMinerals is the undisputed market leader in mineral make-up. However Bare Minerals is only one of many companies that offer mineral based products. One of the newer companies to create a buzz on the Internet is Everyday Minerals.
Also...the benefits to mineral makeup...
The benefits of using natural mineral make up compared to those of traditional cosmetics can have anyone converted to a natural make up consumer in no time. For years women have been faced with problems caused by oil buildup, harmful chemical exposure, and the uncomfortable masks of foundation all of which will not be experienced when using mineral make up. The best solution used to be throwing your make up away and going completely natural, but today you can be natural and look your best by investing in the proper skin care products... (to read more click the below link)
http://reviewmakeup.com/mineral-make-up/?OVRAW=Mineral%20Makeup&OVKEY=mineral%20make%20up&OVMTC=standard
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know we've already talked about this but I think it is so great! I am excited to order!
IT's neat that there are sooo many to choose from, so there is something for everyone who is interested in this.
i've seen this product on tv and it looks great, glad some one out there has tried it. looks like a great alternative to make-up. i'll have to look more into it now.
someday i'll have money....ha
I thought the first link up there is very reasonably priced for what it gives you actually...
Post a Comment