Monday, April 02, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

Check out this site and share your celeb look alikes. It is pretty funny. I don't agree with most of them but it is funny.

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.

8 comments:

christine said...

I tried this and it came up with really weird people (mostly men)that I look nothing like!

sherrie said...

i think it has a lot to do with what pic you load up - the position of your head and your smile etc. maybe try another pic christine...

erika, i was just going to go try to upload yours, glad you go it!

Anonymous said...

My biggest match was Helen Hunt and Selma what's her name Hyack or something.

You got really high percentages Enick, must be cuz you're a babe!

Angela said...

This looks like so much fun!

Angela said...

Christine, I tried one picture and it came up with 5 guys/ 5 girls and so I tried another one, which only came up with 2 guys and 8 girls. Needless to say, I liked the second one better. But I don't really think it has much to do with who you look like, but rather how your face is turned, whether you are wearing glasses, etc.

christine said...

I'll try another one thanks :0)

Joy said...

What a hoot! Who knew I looked like Geena Davis!? Thanks for posting this.

Michelle said...

what a babe you are! peter's says he looks like julia roberts - ha!