When I moved into my ward, tons of ladies were telling me about Shade Clothing. I had no idea what they were talking about. Basically, they turn any shirt into a modest one because they are different styles of really modest undershirts (for all ages, starting with 4 yr. olds and even including maternity!), plus they have modest bathing suits (that are cute!). Finally, I went to a Shade party, the other day. I found lots of shirts that would compliment my wardrobe and even some for my girls. I love the shirts! I had no idea just how nice they were, until I started wearing them. They are wonderful! I feel so comfortable all the time because I never have to worry about adjusting anything. Boy, I hope that didn't sound too much like a commercial. I am just happy to have found them and wanted to share!
http://www.shadeclothing.com/product/Products.aspx
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Shade clothing is the best! I 'discovered' it when we moved to Boise. I'm far more comfortable wearing a shade shirt (there are tons of different brands) than not wearing one!
although i love shade i prefer the mod bod because they have cute lace on the bottom!
My favorite from Shade are the tank tops. I buy the white and cream to go under my shirts. I wear them everyday. They come high enough in front that you can wear a button up that shows a little bit of tank, but not be worried about anything else. It is way above the cleavage line(not that I have any), and it covers any angel underwear.
Sherrie, I've got to check out the mod bod. I haven't heard of that.
the tanks are also long enough that if your regular shirt keeps hiking up, it doesn't matter. That is the best part.
WHY have i never heard of this???? this is great! shade is a little cheaper but i had a friend just tell me mod bod fits nicer. probably user opinion...different for everyone! regardless, i need to try one of them!
I too love Shade and other such brands. I actually bought a few of my Shade tanks at Costco...if you get onto their website they list when and where they have their Shade Previews. Plus because it is Costco they always sell them cheaper then retail. Go onto their website and sign up for email updates - then you know when their items are onsale. I just bought one of their new baby doll tees. Hasn't come yet but I am excited to see it - will post more when it arrives.
I love Shade shirts! I wear them under my shirts every day and love that I can wear so many more shirts because of them. They were great when I was pregnant, too.
I must admit, I am a shade addict too!! Joy I agree, Costco has great deals on em Love em!
I will definitely have to try these because I have a long torso, and no shirts are long enough for me, without showing my g's, so I definitely will be looking into these!
You mean all of you have known about this for so long and never told me??? Just kidding! I am glad everybody is enjoying these too! :)
Post a Comment