

look at this cutie! she used to have long hair, then she decided to cut it...herself! i know this is something little kids (mostly girls) do, for whatever reason, but she still got in trouble. HOWEVER, i cannot deny that this hair cut isn't just the cutest on her!!! we had to go for a few days without telling her it was cute so she would understand it was WRONG to cut her hair. girls will be girls:)
9 comments:
jen these pics of her are adorable! love the colors in them and i have compassion for her cause i did that myself at a young age. i remember cutting off my long locks to this day and watching them fall in the garbage can. girls will be girls ;)
I agree! She is so adorable with this haircut! Man, she was so cute before, but this haircut is SOOOO cute on her!! She looks like a model in these pics!
What a cutie!!!
I have to agree with everyone...way cute hair cut. Did you have to fix it at all or was that what she did? She is looking more like you everyday Jenny!
Maybe she should cut my hair!! I see a future beautician here!
well, that was as short as i would 'fix' it, she whacked the sides up about an inch higher than what it is now. luckily i had some of it pulled up that day so it covers it nicely, she just cut too much of it to leave it and hope no one noticed! thank you for the compliments:) all i see in her is her daddy! they have matching BIG HEADS! hahahaha! i just wish i lived close enough to let her get to know all of your (everyone else's) kids!
so cute!
Ask Tammy, I used to purposely put my gum in her hair so I could convince her that I needed to cut it. :) And it's not just girls who do this, I've had a few scissor happy boys.
Jen, she is very sweet.
What a cutie Jennifer! :) I love her bob!
Post a Comment