Monday, January 15, 2007

Birthday Girl!

I found Lucinda's senior picture along with all of my special things. Today she is turning the big 3-1! Lucinda is a sweet person and obviously a beauty. We all love you very much and we are so happy that you are part of our lives again! Enjoy your special day cutie!

9 comments:

LucindaF said...

You sneaky girl, I love you!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Lucinda!! Hope you have a great day surrounded by those who love you.

sherrie said...

again happy bday - it's been so awesome (do people still use that word?) to reconnect with you. you have such a bright and sharing spirit that it's hard not to smile when lu's around ;) love ya!

LucindaF said...

Thanks everybody, Kelly it was a lot of fun dancing with you and Carie, especially since I never had to see anyone there again. Your sister is a nut-job on the dance floor. :) We need to do some more line dancing sometime.

sherrie said...

hey lu does she still do the lasso dance on the d-floor? that was carie's best move ;) - hey didn't know you guys shook it up at the church on new years. pictures anyone...anyone?

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!! Do birthdays go past 30? I am Confused??

LucindaF said...

I don't think they go past 29. Actually I still think I'm 18, maybe I'll ask my shrink.

Autumn said...

I feel the same way. 18 on the inside 30 on the outside. Sometimes I'm like whoa how did I get three kids and a minivan!!

LucindaF said...

I don't drive a mini-van, it's called a multi-purpose, audio-video entertainment, food receptical, taxi and transportation vehicle.