
Who doesn't like to see a cute little baby? My good friend here just had her baby today and I am so anxious to go to the hospital tomorrow to see her. She didn't sleep at all last night so I am giving her a night to sleep before I go to kiss the baby. My sister in law is also delivering tomorrow so I get to kiss two little new ones tomorrow! I took these two pictures last night of Marshall and Samantha who is now almost 2 months old. Time has been flying by.
6 comments:
These pictures show such a different side of Marshall then the last pictures of him delivering her. That is really neat! He even looks younger to me in them. What precious pictures!
these are adorable photos of your babe and baby...such a sweet relationship daddy and daughter. you are so blessed!
This was the best torture you could've put me through. I can just see how much more alert she is now. I bet she looks into your face and tries to coo. Ahhhh, stop the insanity! Okay, I'm okay, make sure you give her lots of kisses, I know she misses me. What a sweetheart Erika, thanks for sharing these pictures.
I love daddy daughter relationships!! Soo cute. What a little doll!! Can you tell I want a girl?
Those are very sweet pictures! What a special relationship! :)
what cool pictures!
Post a Comment