Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Up & Running!


I've gotta get my scanner working so I can post pics of us back in the day! If any of you have scanners & are ambitious about it, I would love to see any of the pics you have of yesteryear :). This one was taken last summer when some of us got together...what hotties we are!

I'm really hoping you all contribute to this with ANYTHING you have to say...questions/comments/complaints about being a girl (especially one entering her THIRTIES! eek), being single, being a girlfriend, being a wife, being a mom, being a daughter (or daughter-in-law, sometimes a double eek). Old times, new times, ideas, dreams, failures...you get the picture. And let me know of anyone else you want to invite to post to the blog - I was thinking some of our sisters might wanna get in on this, so let me know. I can't wait to hear from you!!

6 comments:

sherrie said...

how funny i'm wearing the same shirt (well shirts) today!!! shows my diversity of wardrobe. hahaha. looks good michelle thanks for getting things started.

enickel said...

Should I know the girl in with the dark hair and green shirt?

sherrie said...

is anne marie...i think you knew her? i could be wrong though. she lived in our stake but was in a different ward and hung out with us every now and then.

enickel said...

What is her last name? Did you get to know her better at Ricks or something?

sherrie said...

i think it's deets (correct me if i'm wrong michelle). we hung out with her mostly in middle school and beginning of highschool. she was older than us, i think she went to olympia highschool. then after college i saw her a lot in washington and when brytteva and gretchen moved to seattle they hung out with her too.

enickel said...

Still doesn't ring a bell. I was out of the loop after high school!