I found some sweet pics in my closet...they're not real old but they work!
We did it!!! We got our medallions. I love how Celestia pulled through and did it too!
Remember this? Erika's bridal shower. We even got Heather and Gretchen there...sweet.
Here's a visit to Seattle...man I miss that place!
And of course an O-town reunion in Rexburg, Idaho at once was once affectionately known as Ricks College. Go Vikings! (do they even have sports teams anymore? That was the best part...) Good Times.
P.S. Hey all you guys who aren't sure you CAN make comments on posts and even do your own!!!It's really easy, any questions... Michelle and I are blog nerds.
Peace Out.

2 comments:
These are eeeeexcellent...really brings back the memories, eh? I especially like the one I'm in where it look like I'm about to kill someone....ha!
Sherrie- we did have some great times back at THS. I am glad we are on to bigger and better now though. Just wish we were all a little closer!
Post a Comment