Thursday, June 29, 2006
I've got dreams...
...that you guys will just show up in, in the most random situations or places. And you usually come in groups of two or three. It has always been that way, even when I wasn't keeping in touch with anyone. Like I'll be dreaming about stressing out over some activity I have coming up with the Primary & then all of a sudden Brytteva, Carie & Sherrie will be there as teachers asking me what I want them to do. Does anyone else experience this or am I the only weird one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wouldn't that be sweet if we were all in the same ward? we'd have a blast. i always have weird dreams but the last one with any of you guys in it was gretchen...she must be on my mind cause she's getting married on SATURDAY!!! anyway she was with neil and i at the lake, it's a bit hazy but she was there...
I think my subconscience is stuck in High School. I never dream about my kids and family. Maybe I have some issues I need to work out!!
Post a Comment