
Boy did we have some great times at camp. There were no boys around so we didn't have to worry about how we looked, but it sure felt like they were there since we were constantly talking about them. Congrats to Carie for having a crush on the "right" guy that early!
8 comments:
crap i was going through all my pictures last night and i'm convinced that my mom has all the ones prior to 1996...but don't fret the power of technology and scanners will ensure their delivery soon! p.s. who the heck is king kellog????
i think king kellog is carie; she has registered with the site...although I can't say what it stands for!!
Remember a camp song someone made up about "Two scoops, two scoops have some more". Something about Carie and her big boobs. It was just hilarious back then. p.s. Kellogs makes Raisin Bran.
is that the song that went "we got five thousand dollars, never ever ever ever, no new taxes ever...." and then we did the boob thing "two scoops, two scoops have some more" and if i remember correctly something about the wind and other inside jokes that we did back in the dayz. mormon posse out!
Hey guys do you remember this one? SHRAPNELL!!I was just there a year a go as a leader in young women's!! Oh the memories!!
Hey guys do you remember this one? Shrapnell!!
One year a bunch of us got in trouble for doing the Mormon Sign in a girls camp picture because some signing lady thought it was a bad sign! I think it was like Evelyn, Mollie,...? I don't know. Crazy memories!
Also my Mom and I were laughing about your belching contests and how Carie could be heard across Coon Lake and how she graduated people to different levels! Hilarious!
Post a Comment