
Here is a late Happy Birthday to some of the best friends I have ever had!!
Happy Birthday JOY! Here are some of my favorite memories of our friendship!!!
1. Christmas Carol—all three years!
Happy Birthday JOY! Here are some of my favorite memories of our friendship!!!
1. Christmas Carol—all three years!
2. Going to Lost in Yonkers and trying to find Casa Mia
3. Soccer!! :)
4. Being twins and also fighting over how to spell our middle name
5. Me breaking my big toe, while practicing our swing dancing for choir
6. Singing together, I mean you singing a solo, at our YW Medallion because I was totally bawling!
7. Staying up at your house talking until all hours of the night
8. Visiting me at Ricks (while I was single) and hanging out after I was married
9. Driving to Salt Lake and running through a Blizzard! And running into Neal A. Maxwell! :)
10. Our famous HUG pictures!
Happy Birthday KERI! Here are some of my favorite memories of our friendship!!!
1. Meeting you, our 3rd year at Camp!
2. Going to Mervyns, Food Pavilion, and Safeway, getting “Eternity” samples, getting stuck, chasing cars, rowing around the lake, etc. All in the name of BOYS!!! We were boy crazy!!
3. All of the sweet cards/letters you sent me in the mail or wrote to me while you were at Seminary and I wasn’t! :)
4. Skipping school to get Donuts, to get concert tickets, to watch OJ’s trial, or for no reason whatsoever!
5. Crying!! (“Chick Flicks”, singing at your cousins farewell, my YW Medallion…)
6. Concerts and the Puyallup Fair (twice on my birthday!) for Tim McGraw, John Michael, Vince Gill, etc. Also our cute Key Chain! :)
7. Going into a bar on my 16th Birthday and getting kicked out!
8. Fitting into a small truck to go TPing and getting pulled over
9. You, trying to teach me how to drive a stick shift! LOL!!
10. Counting down to our 16th birthdays and dreaming of going to Ricks someday and meeting some “real guys”! (I’m so glad that our dreams came true!!!)
I love you both so much! Thanks for your friendship throughout the years!! I hope you both had wonderful birthdays!!
I love you both so much! Thanks for your friendship throughout the years!! I hope you both had wonderful birthdays!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Keri and Joy! I love you girls!
Happy Birthday Joy and Keri. It is hard to keep track of all the birthdays! I love you both. :)
Thanks, Angela! I needed a good laugh and you did that. You have always been such a good friend to me, even when I didn't deserve it. You are amazing!! Love ya!!
We look so young in that picture!!
Happy Birthday Girls!!! Hope you had a fun day!
Thanks Angela! I had forgotten a few of those things, thanks for making me smile at my computer. I actually saw Casa Mia while I was in WA and thought of you!
now i'm sad i've missed to many posts!!! i missed the birthday announcements:( well, happy belated birthdays ladies! i hope they were happy!! i had no idea you were in 'a crhistmas carol' for 3 years! that's awesome!!! what roles did you have? keri, i can almost picture you trying to teach angela how to drive a stick! hehehehehehehehe
love you both:)
happy bday girls
Happy Birthday Keri and Joy! You girls are awesome!
Post a Comment