Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Autumn!

Today Autie turns 31. Someone should take her out to Baskin Robbins. Have you had that baby yet?

Memories with you are countless, and some of them quite shameless! Here's to you, my friend! Hope today was great!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Autumn dear! Michelle - love the new look.

Autumn said...

Thanks my bell for remembering. I have not had the baby yet but i went shopping with my sister and out to red robin for dinner. We told the waitress if she could put me into labor we'd give her a big tip. Not happening but hopefully soon!!

sherrie said...

happy bday autumn ;)

Anonymous said...

Autumn my friend, happy birthday. Too bad you didn't get a baby for your birthday. I'm glad you got to go do something fun.

Elizabeth C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN. I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT MICHELLE.

Celestia said...

Happy Birthday Autumn!