Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Baby News!! :)

Congrats to Autumn and Nate. They have another sweet little baby boy to add to their family (this one makes 4). He was born last night sometime after 10:00pm. Mason Lee (not sure about the spelling) is his name. He weighed in at a whooping 8 lbs 15 oz (maybe 14 oz, I can't remember). Will have to post a picture when I get some.

Also, congrats to Danny and his family. They had a baby in July sometime also. I think it was a boy. I don't have any other details. Danny will have to fill us in on all of that if he wants to. I am sure we would all really love to see a picture of the little one.

Congratulations to both families!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

COngrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

I bet he is cute and a little chubster, just the way I like them. Take care of yourself and your little one Autumn.

sherrie said...

congrats to all. autumn, you'll have to post pics when you're up to it.