Sunday, June 03, 2007

Washington in bloom!

The weather here in Wa has been BEAUTIFUL for the past week, in the 70s and 80s! The burst of sun has brought all of my plants into bloom and I am loving it! For those of you who have been pulled away from Wa for one reason or another, I thought I would like to send a little springtime your way with these pics of some of my favorites! Happy spring/summer!
Roses are red.....
Honeysuckle, not much to look at, but the best smelling flower on earth!
My girls love poppies because they form a little "cap" you can pull off the bud right before they bloom. They love to run out and "hunt" for the caps!
Pansies are one of my favorites!

Fragrant peony.
Giant red poppy.


7 comments:

christine said...

Love pictures like this. They really brighten up an entire page.

Joy said...

I would love to see the whole garden, the flowers are beautiful.

Keri_B said...

I love your flowers! We had snow here last week in Rexburg...it is crazy here.

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL! how did i not get into your garden while i was there?

jen bryner said...

thank you for sharing such a beautiful spring with us!! great pics:) oh, how i miss good old washington state...

Evelyn said...

Mollie, looks like you have a beautiful garden! Thanks for sharing. I planted some veggies this year and so far they are doing great. They like the midwest humidity!

sherrie said...

wonderful flowers.
i bet they smell great too...