Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndLRdPsuJE
this little cutie sings like an angel!!! check her out:) it'll make you SMILE...and maybe cry a little!

6 comments:

sherrie said...

what a doll!

Angela said...

She is very cute and extremely talented. I especially loved all the English accents and words like "rubbish." So cute! What the judges said to her was really neat too. Did anyone hear the guy who beat her? Paul Potts, I think is his name. He sang my favorite Opera song, "Nessun Dorma." It was amazing!

sherrie said...

hey angela - here's a link for paul potts, it shows his audition video. he is amazing! didn't watch the show, but i can totally see why he won and why simon cowell signed him to a recording contract.

christine said...

I heard about this chap "Potts" as well on MSNBC. (I didn't watch Britain's got Talent). I saw the YOUTUBE video and it was wonderful. The funny thing is that apparently he's had confidence issues. I am sure that a huge record contract has helped in this arena though!

Angela said...

Thanks Sherrie. I did see him on the news the other night, and on YouTube. And yes he did have a confidence issue Christine. I guess you just never realize how amazing you are, until something like this happens to you. I hope he goes far! He seems like such a sweet, humble man.

Autumn said...

Oh what a sweet heart!! Thanks for sharing!!