Friday, June 29, 2007

My Family












Ok, I am finally going to post something. It has been forever since I did, and I vaguely remember someone asking me to post pictures of my family on one of the blogs, so now I finally am. Here is Fatih and me in istanbul overlooking the Black Sea and his baptism at a river in Scotland, and some pictures of our first child, Stratton, who is 2 and 2nd boy, Harrison, who was born on April 6, 2007. I really wanted him to be born that day, because it is a pretty special day. Also, one picture of Fatih in the castle that he proposed to me in a proposal position. That pic was supposed to go with my engagement story, but I didn't know how to post pictures then.




7 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute pics, celestia! your boys are dolls!

christine said...

Thanks for posting pics :0)

Elizabeth C said...

I love these pictures Celestia! Thanks for posting. You have such a beautiful family!! :) Love all of both of your kiddos hair!!

Keri_B said...

I love the boys' hair,too!! Both of my kids were pretty much bald until they were 2!!

sherrie said...

cute pics, good to see your fam.
glad you decided to do a post!

Autumn said...

Your boys look alot alike. My brother had that hair. We called him caveman for many years until he became bubba and bud. I love it!! They are cuties!!

Celestia said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments ;)