Monday, November 05, 2007

Great Grease Solutions...

Ok moms out there. Does anyone have a great grease removing solution. I have been sticking all the shirt my kids have greased up into a baskets hoping the grease would magically dissappear but alas it is still there. Anyone have any great ideas as to how I can remove these unsightly stains?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Try a little regular (non-ultra) Dawn dish soap. I used that the other day when I accidentally washed some grease rags with towels and diapers. It took a bunch of cycles to get out all the grease, but there was a ton of it and eventually it all came out. Maybe squirt a little right on the stain. (Dawn takes grease out of your way!)

Jenny G. said...

You probably already know about this, but I love oxyclean. I like the spray kind. I spray it on, rub it in and let it sit for awhile before washing in the washing machine.