Thursday, July 27, 2006

My kiddos

Okay, I'm letting out a BIG sigh right now, praying that this is the final time I have to mess with this post I'm trying to create! "What's the problem," you may be wondering. Well, I have been trying to figure out this whole posting picture thing, and I have deleted my post about 3 times and taken 1 1/2 hours to do it right! CRAZY, huh! I guess it's about time I join the ranks of those "picture posters!" By the way, this is my FIRST time sending pictures on the web. It's about time I entered this new world....

What a gorgeous and perfect day at Westport! This was taken last weekend when the temps were topping 100 here in Lacey. But at the beach, it was heaven!

Ahoy there, me hardy's!


Nothing like an early morning dip in the dirt box! Boys will be boys! Luke (3) looks like a Chandler. And Chandler (13 months) is a mix as far as we can tell.


This is Aubrey (5) at her preschool graduation in June. I think she is a mix of Craig and I, but even though she is blonde and blue eyed, she is definitely more of a Warren.

7 comments:

enickel said...

Well, your time was time well spent! It was fun to see the boys all dirty. Would Aubrey ever consider getting in there with them?

Mollie said...

Aubrey looks alot like I remember Chelsey as a little girl. They are all darling! We were at the beach last weekend also, it's so fun living on the coast!

Autumn said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. And Luke's hair is brown now. Aubrey looks like you in the mouth iI think. Who knows!! Beautiful kids.

sherrie said...

carie i love the pic of chandler with the mud...that's great that you got down there with him to capture the moment. i agree with autumn - aubrey does look like you in the mouth, but i see a lot of craig in her too.

Michelle said...

Carie - I echo erika's comment - time well spent! hopefully next time it won't be as hard to do...i'm so glad you posted these! I can't believe how big Luke has gotten...when I first glanced at the pics I thought Chandler was Luke, but then I remembered that Luke is Parker's age & duh! He WOULD be that big! They are all super cute...any plans for more? ;)

Angela said...

Carie, call me crazy but I think Aubrey and Chandler totally look like Chandlers. And Luke, hmmm... I don't know. But maybe you and Craig just have similar features. They are all cuties, either way!

Elizabeth C said...

Your kids are so cute! I LOVE the name Chandler for a boy!! I'm jealous that you can use it and I can't! :)