Friday, July 21, 2006

Babies!


Here are my pride and joy! When Kennedi was born (my oldest), EVERYONE said how much she looked like my husband. Today I think she looks alot more like me. Klare is a pretty good mix, but either sides of our family say she looks like the other. I want to see everyone elses families! Do your babies look just like you? Post a picture so we can all meet them! Or a recent family picture, whatever you have! (The little one in the middle is their cousin.)

8 comments:

sherrie said...

wow mollie, you're oldest definately reminds me of you, just with blonder hair! how cute :)

Evelyn said...

they are so adorable!

Michelle said...

wow i always thought kennedi looked like karlin, until i see this pic...crazy!

CBlount said...

I can see Kennedi looks thrilled to be getting her picture taken! What sweet girls!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

Whoops! Not aren't girls have...I meant aren't girls fun!!!

Angela said...

Whoops again. I wrote: "I think both your cuties totally look like you but then I have never seen your husband. Aren't girls have?" Then I was trying to fix it and deleted it. Sorry that was a confusing mess. Hey Mollie, I also have Keri Urvina's email, if you or Chanda or anyone is interested.

Elizabeth C said...

Love the pics!! Your kids are so cute Mollie!