Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dustin's crew





We have Dustin and Stacy of course, their oldest in the pink Sienna now age 5, In the doll house is Denica age 4, and Huntyr now 19 months with Chris Mcclellan. They all look like Dustin especially Sienna and Huntyr.

5 comments:

Mollie said...

Their family picture is so cute! And, HOLY COW, do those kiddos look like their daddy or what!?

sherrie said...

ok so i totally didn't know who was holding huntyr until you said it! oh my goodness that totally looks like chad for a second. i guess it's been awhile. autumn...tell stacy i said hi and i miss that crazy girl! their kids are dolls!

Michelle said...

cute family...looks like girls suit ol' "dust in the wind" :)

Michelle said...

p.s. except for huntyr, of course

Angela said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures Autumn! Such a cute little family, that Dustin has! I too can not believe that is Chris. You know how people don't age in your mind? So I was still imagining a little boy. Wow! Crazy...