Hello to everyone. This blog has been kind of slow for a while so I thought I would add a picture of my kids from Easter. Some of you already know this but for any who don't, Chris and I are going to have another baby. We found out a week or so ago that it is going to be a girl. We are really excited. Due date is July 31st. How is everyone else doing? Does anyone have any fun plans for this summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What cute kids!! I have never met them, but I do know a little girl who thinks very highly of your oldest boy!
What a sweet picture of your adorable kiddos! COngrats on your 2nd girl, I bet your daughter is excited!! :)
Keri, well don't tell your daughter then that my oldest is currently very seriously engaged to Carolyn's niece!! But they are young and he has never met your daughter before and once last year he kissed your niece on the cheek during sunbeams. I am going to have to keep a close eye on this little romeo! When will you guys be up here for a visit?
they're adorable! i'm sure number five will be just as cute, and hopefully easy going!
I was talking about my neice, my daughter is too old for your son! She will be 7 this summer!! I don't know when we will be over there but it would be fun to visit with you!
I agree with everyone, very cute kids. I am so happy for you that you are getting another girl. That will be fun. :)
Ha ha, I found out it was a girl before any of you did! My sister watched Chanda's kids, and I just happened to be there when she picked them up from after her ultrasound. Yes, your kids are very cute, and very sweet. It's been fun seeing you around!
your twins are getting big. but then again i saw them right after they were born. i bet you guys are excited it's a girl - help even things up a bit.
Wow, congratulations!
Congrats on another addition to your cute family. It looks like Vincent and Aaron are getting more and more hair (since I last saw them). We are so excited to move closer. Maybe we'll actually get together once we get situated in P.A.
Post a Comment