Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Healthy Appetite!

Being pregnant, I shall not disclose my current diet. But a good friend of mine has recently made some big changes in her families diet. Her husband was diagnosed with a rare cancer and she has done a lot of research to support her changes. She has just created a blog to document their diet. It is definately extreme, but she includes some good tips and recipes some of you may enjoy. Check it out! www.kristenslivingfood.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks, Mollie! I've bookmarked the page and plan to read it sometime soon. I really like the idea of a raw foods diet (from glancing over it that's what it looks like they're doing) but I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge! Perhaps someday!

Michelle said...

thanks for posting this! i'm definitely trying to add more leafy greens into the diet, so i think i'll try her ideas.

Angela said...

Yes, it is extreme. But I understand why she is doing it. I hope it helps her husband.

Angi said...

I really wish someone would get me back on here, so that I can post stuff. Ever since the Blogger site changed to google, I have not been able to post anything on this site.