I'm just giving the hard facts this week!
Pounds lost: .5
Pounds to go: 45.5
Confessions: I did okay, considering we went on vacation for spring break. I'm still having a hard time being totally recommitted, and I'm trying to figure out why!
What worked for me: Picking myself up quicker than usual when I have a weak moment/day.
Love you girls!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look at your weight loss quest as not a diet or something difficult but as a lifestyle change. I heard that cutting out even simple things can help with weight loss. Maybe you should just focus on little things (baby steps) like "this week I won't have any pop or candy", then when you conquer that move to some other small thing. Exercise does not have to be in a gym or doing weights all the time--its just plain being active. You will burn calories if you say go for a walk with your little boys or park in the furthest parking spot at the grocery store so you have to move more. Simple things really help and it will help you get motivated too.
For me--it wasn't until I fixed my head and the reasons why I was struggling with food that I started loosing the weight physically. Maybe sit down if you have time and start a journal-writing down all your feelings about weight loss and food (I know it sounds silly) and it will help you pick yourself up even quicker that you already are on weak days.
I think you are doing fabulously Michelle and you're going to have an amazing week this week!
Mick,
I'm far away and haven't been near a scale. Only have a minute, but wanted to tell you I love you, and I think you're so brave for doing this so openly. I'm still here with you, and trying to keep my head in the game as well. Good luck, I'll report next week.
Love you!!!
I guess most of us are in the same boat just trying not to give up. I have been very good about working out the last 4 weeks but I am still not great with the food thing. I enjoy yummy food and don't feel like I should deprive myself. Life should be enjoyed and if I lived my life on a diet I would be miserable. I am justifying all of this of course. ;) I have five kids that I am always feeding so there is always food around. I need to chew more gum and drink more water, I think. Keep my mouth busy. Good luck to you all!
I had a downhill slope, following my vacation. I was having a hard time adjusting back to real life, I guess. This ended up with 3 pounds gained! Whoops! I am slowing getting back to all the exercising and the girl scout cookies are almost gone! Plus with Spring here, we are going out to the park more with friends, and as a family, so that is helpful. So that's me.
Post a Comment