Tuesday, December 12, 2006

These are daddy's little boys!



Dallin, Nathan, and Logan are smiling for their dad. Just had to share this oh-so-cute picture of them. I know daddy-daughter relationships are special, but maybe it's really daddy-child relationships as my boys adore their dad. Their mom is a pretty good wrestler, but I'm not as good at growling and pouncing as dad is. Oh well, let dad have some fun too. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! they all look so different from one another - but all very adorable. this is a great shot.

LucindaF said...

Their personalities are very different as well, which I'm sure all can say about their kids. I guess we have a pretty good mix. I saw your picture of Parker, man is he cute and he's pretty like his mom.

Angela said...

Sorry I didn't include boys! I just don't have any boys. I wish I had one so they could have a special Father-Son relationship. Cute pic!

Autumn said...

Cuties!! I love boys and yours so remind me of rascally rabbits just like mine. Do you have one of every color hair? That is how my family was growing up. No cookie cutter kids!! I have two that look alot alike!!

sherrie said...

that is a great pic - look at how their eyes are so clear and you can see the refections of the light in them. great one lu.

Elizabeth C said...

That is an awesome pic! Very cute little guys! I love black and white pictures!

christine said...

love black & white pictures