Ok, he may be a wierdo now (jumping on the couch with Oprah) but you must admit this was the hottest movie of the 80's and we all loved it!!! Admit it, the volleyball scene with Kenny Rogers in the background "Playin' with the boys..." I know all of you have a copy of this movie somewhere, cassette, dvd, whatever it's classic.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Classic 80's movies
Ok, he may be a wierdo now (jumping on the couch with Oprah) but you must admit this was the hottest movie of the 80's and we all loved it!!! Admit it, the volleyball scene with Kenny Rogers in the background "Playin' with the boys..." I know all of you have a copy of this movie somewhere, cassette, dvd, whatever it's classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ok i spelled weird wrong, sorry about that one...
Ha! I can't believe that I DON'T own this movie, considering I probably watched it every day of that summer I was obsessed with Val Kilmer. The best part about this post, however, was Kenny Rogers...LOL!! Silly girl, it's Kenny LOGGINS!! Kenny Rogers is that old guy who sings with Dolly Parton! hahahahaha...I can't stop laughing!
totally hilarious!!!! kenny rogers, loggins same thing. i'm rollin' over here at work!
Who the heck is Kenny Loggins anyway? Isn't that the guy who sings that song about Winnie the Pooh?! Well, I had to write to confess that I too have recently been stuck in the past...I found my old Bon Jovi Cross Road Cd. My poor children. They watched in confusion/horror as I belted out "Livin' on a Prayer" while cleaning the kitchen...They just don't make music like that anymore. Does anyone know if he is on tour?:)
haha Mollie, that is hilarious. You know I actually went to his concert in 2001...and I'm PRETTY sure he's still out there touring. You know Sherrie & I'd go with ya in a heart beat ;).
Jovi's in Europe!!! Dang it I missed him...maybe next time if I can talk Neil into taking me :)
I know another movie that Sherrie was obsessed with that we watched a million gazillion times!! Are you ready for this ...Dances with Wolves. I think that movie made you part indian!!
hey autumn that is a classic, you know you guys all loved it too...ok maybe not as much as i did. shu wani tutonka o pwa chi...
Sherrie remember you said your name was Owitika Win and you named me Peta Owihenkishni or something like that?
of course, didn't you put that on your senior t-shirt and everyone was like, "what the heck does that mean?" so funny!
Post a Comment