Friday, March 13, 2009

great video

i haven't posted anything here for a long time (from the looks of things, no one else has either!!) but i felt like this video was worth sharing:) you might have already seen it. i hadn't until a friend of mine posted to her facebook. anyway, i found it uplifting and inspiring, so i hope you do, too! we could all use some of that right now.

2 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Wow, there are really no words to describe what I felt when watching that video. I am amazed by some of the trials that our brothers and sisters have to go through in this life. It really makes you feel grateful for being able to walk. What a blessing those wheel chairs were for them. I am in awe.

Angela said...

Talk about the work of the Lord. What a miracle! That is really neat! It was especially sweet to see their smiles.