Hey ladies! I found this test on Lauren's blog and thought I would share with everyone. I took the test and found I am most like Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. Hummm...interesting. Just so all you Austen fans know, there is a new movie coming out soon that looks awesome. "Becoming Jane" staring Anne Hathaway as Jane Austen. I am glad to see they are finally making a movie about the women herself. We see so much of her life in her books so it will be interesting to see how they portray her real life. Can't wait. Take the test and let us know what you are!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
They say I am Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice!! Which is awesome because she is my favorite character!! And I think Elinor Dashwood suits you perfect!
I got Elinor Dashwood too. Some of the questions didn't have an answer to suit me, so I just chose the closest to the truth.
Very fun, it says I am Emma. By the description they gave, it is actual alot like me...i don't know if that is a good thing....
i got elizabeth bennett as well! i agree with heather, some of the answers weren't QUITE what i would have picked but i chose the closest answer. fun quiz! i didn't know they were making that movie but it sounds awesome!!! i just finished reading 'emma', one of my favorites. thanks for passing this along joy:)
cute quiz. i got elinor dashwood too.
i'm elizabeth bennet, who also happens to be my favorite character.
It says I'm Marianne Dashwood, I haven't seen it in so long I don't know what that means, but I also felt that the answers were too simplistic, I guess I'm too complicated. I love Jane Austen, I will be drooling to see the movie.
Post a Comment