Monday, January 15, 2007

It finally snowed!


So I guess we had to move all the way to Iowa to get a decent snowfall! This was this morning. I told Charles that since I am 7 months pregnant, I was in charge of the camera! So here is my little family after some time in the snow. Joe just wanted to go in because he was so cold, hence the frown. And Samantha got distracted by something else. But at least Charles was smiling!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Very cute picture of your Super-man and your beautiful babies, Evelyn! Guess what? I ran into your Mom at my workout place the other day. It was so awesome to talk to her. She is such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

We want a full update! How the heck are you guys? How was the move? Job? How are you feeling? Darling picture, by the way. :)

sherrie said...

name that movie:
"hey, is this heaven?"
"no...it's iowa"

sorry that was the first thing i thought of...lovin the snow! wish we had some here in cali ;)

LucindaF said...

We just get teased with snow here in potato-ville. I guess that's why you ditched me. :) I need to go skiing. I'm going to have to plan that adventure. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you guys are settling in well.
Anyone up for hitting the slopes?

jen bryner said...

FIELD OF DREAMS!!! answer to sheri's question...
so bekah had her first snow day today (not so much snow as ice) and we live in texas! how messed up is that? it was fun to have her home though:) i took a picture before it all melted, what little there was. i don't know if i miss it or not...

Autumn said...

I want to hit the slopes!! Too bad I am pregnant. I went sledding and probably shouldn't have!! What the heck those babies are well protected in there right!!?

christine said...

Autumn--I didn't know you're pregnant--Congratulations! :0)

Elizabeth C said...

Such a cute picture Evelyn! What a sweet family you have! :)