Christine has asked me to post something that is important to her...
"Dear All
I've tried to write you all personally, but this is in case I've missed someone by accident.
Before the end of the year, I want to apologize to everyone I can. Frankly I've been a huge ass to a lot of you and I'm sorry. I don't mean to be this way, but I'm trying to do better. I think its because I've always hated myself so much...I don't know how to deal with ME and so my ability to deal with others is pretty screwed up. I am pretty insecure and my insecurities can't separate criticism of myself with criticism of others.
I also took out a lot of anger out on you all because of my own feelings for the Mormon church and God. I've reconciled those feelings with choosing to leave the church formally and finding my own personal spirituality again to fit 'me'.
Anyway, I don't expect any responses in return. I'm trying to heal myself of a very heavy heart.
I pray that you all will have a good holiday season and a wonderful new year. I pray that nothing but blessings will come to you and all your wonderful, beautiful families you have.
Christine"
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment