To everyone making their blog private, I would love an invite. I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to.
To anyone who needs an invite to LMP, email me your email address and I would be happy to help.
To anyone who needs the LMP blog addresses, email me. If you want your personal blog put back up on LMP, let me know.
To Carolyn and everyone who wants to get together once a month, I would love to!! We could start at homes and then when the weather warms up, change to parks. My home is available anytime, except February-- a very busy month for me.
I think that's it! Have a great week everyone!!! :)
ldsmommy73@hotmail.com
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would love an invite to everyone's private blogs as well. And Angela, could you email me the blog list that was deleted? I'd like to put them all in my favorites. And I don't mind if you list my blog on the side. I like traffic :) I write about non-family journal things all the time and I write to entertain!
Carolyn, I would love to. I just your email address.
I would like to receive invites to private LMP blogs too! Unfortunately, since I am a transplant into the group, I don't have anyone's e-mail address or I would request it that way. My e-mail is: aQTforever@hotmail or you could always just e-mail it to Shad. Thanks!
I too, would like an invite to private LMP blogs, my em is marknelizabeth@hotmail.com
Post a Comment