Celebrating Friendship Over the Years & Across the Miles!
Thought all you moms out there would enjoy this lady - I laughed my head off!
That is so funny, I love it!! Is that what we really sound like?!?
I know I am guilty of many of those statements!!!
I need to memorize that song and sing it to my kids. Funny stuff Joy!
Wow that is a lot of cliqu'ed phrases used by moms all rolled into one song! Very cute and enjoyable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so funny, I love it!! Is that what we really sound like?!?
I know I am guilty of many of those statements!!!
I need to memorize that song and sing it to my kids. Funny stuff Joy!
Wow that is a lot of cliqu'ed phrases used by moms all rolled into one song! Very cute and enjoyable.
Post a Comment