How lucky I have been to know such a wonderful person for 95% of my life! I feel like I am home around you and I love it. I just wish we could get together more often. Life is busy, but I just wanted you to know that I am happy you were born 31 years ago. Love, Erika
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
happy birthday, carie! love you!
Thanks for making me feel loved!
Happy Birthday Carie! Hope you have a great day!
I love you, I love you, I love you! Happy Birthday, sorry missed the blog yesterday. I miss you lots, and think of you all the time. Hope Craig took you out somewhere.
happy late bday carie! i love knowing that whenever i go home to washington i can always see you there!
Will you be coming home for the hoidays Sherrie? -Erika
Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Carie! Sorry this is late. I hardly ever check this one anymore because for some reason it is not on my list of blogs I can post on anymore! I don't know why. Anyway. I hope you had a great day! :)
Happy Day!! Hope you had a good one. Somehow when I think of you I think of Craig!! HaHa Could that be because that was all we talked about? Drivebys and all. Anyway you were always best dressed in my book and I will always remember your homemade pizza and your beautiful violin music visiting your dorm in college!! It was a lot of fun!! Sometimes I miss those days!!
Happy Birthday Carie! You share a birthday with my hubby. Hope it was fabulous!!
Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful person and a great friend!
Post a Comment